Having some experience with rifles is good, but having a rifle with you in circumstances where you come across any armed invasion will sure help you at least in facing the situation. While you are thinking of buying a rifle, there are some questions you ought to ask yourself. First will be training. There are many local places where you can get firearms training on tactics and strategies to be applied in case of dangerous encounters. You will probably also want to check with your friends and family on how to buy and use a custom 1911 rifle. Below are some points to keep in mind to buy a rifle.
Points to keep in mind as you buy a rifle:
- The stature of your body and your hand size: Based on this you should be able to decide on something that fits properly in your hand and you should not be struggling with the grip.
- Beavertail grip safety is something to consider. It must be depressed for you grip to shoot. You can check the options available.
- You can even get some flashlight or laser installed for your custom 1911. Your in tension or purpose to buy it, whether it is for a concealed carrying or for defense at an invasion at your home, decides what type of rifle you should invest on.
- If you are looking for faster reloads, you can opt to have extended magazine release button as you customize your rifle.
- Beveled magazine is good if you are looking to speed up the reloading. Though a good practice will be sufficient, beveled magazine is a something for those who do not change magazines regularly.
- Don’t just invest in any gun. Buy something that is from a trusted brand. After all you are buying for a reason and hence you have to make sure that it suits your requirement. If you are going to use the gun frequently, then you need a high end gun. But if you are going to use less than 500 rounds of shooting which most of the guns fire during their lifetime, then you can buy a regular rifle.
- For a good accuracy and balance of the rifle, longer barrels are good. But if you are a slight framed person and will be carrying the rifle, a smaller frame will be enough.
- A compensator is another part that you may consider to have, as it reduces felt recoil and allows you to get on the target quickly.