E-cigarettes are electronic devices that are the same size and shape as a real cigarette and are often painted to look like one. Most are reusable, with replaceable and refillable cartridges, but some are disposable.
An electronic cigarette is a battery-operated device that emits doses of vaporized nicotine, or non-nicotine solutions, for the user to inhale. It aims to provide a similar sensation to inhaling tobacco smoke, without the smoke.
Here are some parts of e-cigarettes:
- The mouthpiece is a cartridge that is fixed to the end of a tube. A small plastic cup within the mouthpiece holds an absorbent material drenched in the liquid solution. The cartridge can either be refilled or replaced with another pre-filled cartridge when necessary.
- The atomizer is a heating element that heats the liquid, causing it to vaporize. The solution can then be breathed in or inhaled.
- The battery powers the heating element. This is normally a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery.
- The sensor activates the heater when the user sucks on the device. An LED may show when it is activated.
- The solution, also known as e-liquid or e-juice, is made by extracting nicotine from tobacco and mixing it with a base, usually propylene glycol, and flavoring. Propylene glycol is used in inhalers, for example, for asthma. There is a wide range of flavors to choose from, with names such as traditional, watermelon, menthol, and lava flow.
Vape shops are the eyes and ears of the vape industry. Vape Shop Insurance policy will provide coverage from liability to inventory for your shop. The online vape shop insurance policy is the best protection for your company. Therefore the proper vape insurance policy will ensure that your business is covered in areas which you need coverage most.