A wedding is a special event which makes everyone happy. The best at the wedding is the food they serve, and it should be tasty enough and with the best quality to make everyone satisfiable. There are two distinct varieties of catering are available and it includes the buffer and plated. To make everyone comfortable, you can keep the buffet catering for weddings and the meals they serve here will tempt all your guests, and the cost of the buffer is much lesser than the plated or sit-down catering. The couples can theme their wedding buffets depending on their dress or stage decoration. The versatile look of the buffet and the presentation of the food will admire your visitors a lot.
Various benefits of buffeting are:
- Your guest can choose their meals as per their preference.
- It reduces food wastage and increases the consumption of food.
- Makes your guest, friends, and relatives mingle with each other, and it will usually be more informal.
- Gives an option for you to plan the budget and can arrange a menu that fits into your budget.
- Provides more flexibility to choose the menu.
- It allows your guest to choose their serving size and tackles the dietary restrictions of them.
- They provide labeling for each product so that people can identify the snacks, food, and beverages.
Here, you don’t want to invest in hiring the chairs and tables. You need to add different dishes, as your wedding will have guests of every age from children to adults, and some prefer vegetarians and some eat non-vegetarian foods. While hiring the catering service, you need to consider the below factors and take references from your friends and relatives:
- Taste the sample of their food to know the quality of their cooking.
- Have a clear clarity on their every detail which includes their pricing, terms, and conditions.
- Check for their booking as they should not mess up with multiple bookings.
- It is mandatory to check their staff’s availability to serve food.
- Discuss with them the services and request them for the past event photos of their menus.
- Review with them on everything in person and verify whether they set everything in an organized way.